By Magic Plus Travel
Hi MPT followers, Disney has released information related to the upcoming holiday season at Disney World.
The celebrations will run from November 6th through December 30th.
Detailed changes include:
* no icicles on the castle (holiday projections instead)
* no Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
* no Candlelight Processional in Epcot
* no gingerbread displays at the resorts
* Modified character meals with Santa Goofy and friends
* Christmas trees at Disney Springs around the complex
* Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (beginning Nov 27th)
And one of the agency's favorites, you can still catch a glimpse of the Toy Soldiers as they march through Magic Kingdom with the Main Street Philharmonic!!
Keep in mind:
Masks and social distancing will still be required with lower crowds based on park reservation system.
Magic comes in all shapes and sizes. While it will be much different from the past holidays, it will still be magical. If you haven’t seen the projections on the castle in the past, they are simply amazing! These are the times to create new memories with new traditions!!
Contact us for a quote today, there are still rooms available and promotions that are active.
Magic Plus Travel is a full service travel agency that is ready to help you with any of your booking needs! We specialize in Disney, but no destination in the world is off limits.
Delaware's largest home-based Disney and Universal authorized agency
with Dream Consultants across the country.
Copyright © 2021 Magic Plus Travel. All Rights Reserved.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. DTN3133232